Our Management & Leadership Team at Fish & Associates, Inc.
- Andrew R. (Andy) Fickett, PEPresident
- BS, Civil Engineering Technology, Wentworth Institute of Technology, Boston
- MS, Engineering and Technology Management, Oklahoma State University
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) in WI, AZ, NC, WA, OR, CO, NH
- Certified National Highway Institute (NHI) Instructor of Excellence
In June of 2011, Andy joined Fish and Associates, Inc., as Vice President, bringing with him nearly 20 years of experience in the transportation industry with an emphasis in transportation structures. In February of 2014, Andy succeeded Phil Fish as President of the company. Overseeing the company’s operations and strategic development keeps Andy active in projects serving in various roles as lead inspector, project manager and QA/QC.
He has been a certified instructor with the National Highway Institute (NHI) since 2007 and recognized as an Instructor of Excellence since 2009.
- Finn Hubbard, PEExecutive Vice President, Principal
- BS, Civil Engineering, UW-Madison
- MS, Structural Engineering, UW-Madison
- Licensed Professional Engineer, Wisconsin
- Todd A. Demski, PE, CWIVice President
- BS, Civil Engineering, UW-Milwaukee
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) in WI, IA, MT, NE, OK, SD, VA, MN
- Certified member of the Society of Professional Rope Access Technician (SPRAT) Level III
- Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA) Level I
- Certified Welding Inspector (CWI)
- Certified Bridge Inspector – WI, NE
- NDT Level II Ultrasonic Testing, Magnetic Particle Testing
- Brenda WestCorporate Treasurer | Corporate Accountant
We are proud to announce that Brenda West has been promoted to Corporate Treasurer of Fish & Associates, Inc. Brenda has been with the company for more than eight years advancing from Administrative Assistant to her current role as Corporate Accountant. Her knowledge and experience has helped to build our company’s reputation of reliability and integrity that we pride ourselves on. Congratulations on your achievement, Brenda!