Structural Steel Inspections
Fish & Associates, Inc. works with owners, engineers, and contractors to ensure that their project is built according to the plans, specifications and applicable codes. We provide consultation and proactive project oversight from start to finish. Customers rely on our team of experts to observe the fabrication and construction processes, identify problems and help develop practical solutions.
- Third-party quality assurance (QA) programs for structural steel.
- Nondestructive testing (NDT) of in-service steel structures.
- Consultation on structural connections in accordance with AISC, AWS and RCSC criteria.
- Rope access inspection services with SPRAT Certified Level I/II/III Inspectors.
- Inspection of structural coatings, paints and fireproofing.
- Field testing of tension and tightness for large anchor bolts/anchor rods.
- NDT of welds for moment frames or critical tension connections.
- Field observation and construction management/observation services for structural engineers of record.