Comments from our High Strength Bolting and
Structural Welding Seminar at Miller Park, May 24, 2016:
“Exceptional presentations. Definitely worth the time and money.” — Peter S.
“Great stuff all around!” — Mike R.
“Bolting demo was great!” — Josh S.
There are currently no scheduled seminars or training. Please contact us for more information about the courses we offer or to schedule a tailor-made course for your organization.
Fish & Associates, Inc. has nationally recognized instructors who provide course instruction on many aspects of structural assembly and performance of buildings, bridges, culverts and ancillary structures. We provide these services for local, state, and federal agencies as well as private clients nationwide. We have also developed and presented several of these courses in response to client’s needs.
- One-day training program for High Strength Bolted Connections.
- Welder training and third-party certification programs for fabricators and contractors.
National Highway Institute (NHI) Certified Training Programs For:
- NHI 130087 – “Inspection and Maintenance of Ancillary Highway Structures”
- NHI 130078 – “Fracture Critical Inspection Techniques for Steel Bridges”
- NHI 130055 – “Safety Inspection of In-Service Bridges”
- NHI 130053 – “Bridge Inspection Refresher Training”
- NHI 130054 – “Engineering Concepts for Bridge Inspectors”