Fish & Associates, Inc. staff has extensive experience and expertise in the evaluation of transportation structures including condition assessments, fracture critical inspections, in-depth evaluations, nondestructive testing (NDT) and fabrication quality assurance (QA). We also offer life-cycle analysis of existing bridges including strain gauging. Our team of experts has developed procedure and inspection manuals that are used in the bridge industry for both inspection and analysis.
- Consultation on fracture-critical and fatigue-prone assemblies and connection details.
- Field and fabrication inspections for bridges and sign structures.
- Independent technical reviews of design and fabrication drawings for bridges and ancillary structures.
- Analysis and consultation on high-strength bolting applications.
- Consultation on complex structural assemblies.
- On-site construction administration and resident engineer services.
- In-service routine and fracture-critical bridge inspections.
- Bridge and ancillary structure rope access inspection services.